Top 10 Reasons My
Faster-Than-Light Car Rules:
10) Stephen Hawking always wants to carpool.
9) Breaking the laws of physics is only a misdemeanor in most
8) Traffic enforcement is pretty much limited to cops with
Ph.D.'s in Quantum Physics.
7) Bugs - they never see you comin'.
6) I can get to the good hookers before Charlie Sheen.
5) I made a fortune selling pizza with the slogan "It's there
before you order or it's free!"
4) I sleep until noon and still get to work by 8:00am!
3) I'm never in the car long enough to hear an entire Madonna
2) My cigar butts don't land in the back seat, they land in
... and the number one cool thing about my faster-than-light
car is ...
1) I get a license plate that reads "ME = MC^2"
What Cool Scientists Are
Listening To - Click Links Below
- Being Simple
:: Viva K - Does It Matter?
:: The Ark - One
Of Us Is Gonna Die Young
:: The Donnas - Roll On Down The Highway
:: Billy Joe Shaver - Georgia On A Fast Train
:: Phish - Gin And Juice
:: The Whigs -
:: Marit Larsen - Only A Fool
:: Euphoria - Back Against The Wall
:: Richard Swift - As I Go
:: Snowglobe - Rainbow
Unique IPs the past month: 8755
Number of countries that read this blog: 54
Percentage of visitors who stay more than 20 minutes: 16%
Most hits by Country - USA, England, Japan
Queso Fresco Cheese References: 3
Cocaine references: 7
Queso Fresco Cheese References As Allegories for Cocaine: 2
Jaime Pressly references: 5
Making The World Safe For Science - One Supermodel At A Time
Prosthetic Parts III What's up with chicks and their need to wear fake parts? I made the call on Jessica Simpson's fake can when I saw Dukes of Hazzard . I didn't make the call on Felicity Huffman's fake penis while filming TransAmerica , mostly because I thought she already had a real one. Now it turns out Penelope Cruz ( who? ) needed curvature help also. And she liked having a real woman's bottom so much she asked to be able to keep the fake one after her RETURNING shoot was done. I tell you, when a girl I have never seen in a movie has a butt so inconsequential she needs to pad a pair of pants to feel good about herself, it is going to be an excellent day for humor. What could make her life worse? Dating Tom Cruise? editor's note: Oops, someone informed me she actually has already dated Tom Cruise. No wonder he liked her. She has a man's ass
posted by Buckaroo at 7:05 AM
3 attempts to be as funny as a scientist
Email The Lab
Direct Link This Post or Add to del.icio.us or
reddit or Spurl
or ma.gnolia or
even Digg us.